Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Best Night Light Ever!


My son is afraid of the dark. At least he says he is. I suspect he says that just to get us to stay with him while he falls asleep. We don't mind. I figure that he will only want us to care for him like this for a short time longer. At some point he will outgrow it and I will take my cuddles where I can get them.

However, I saw this tap light the other day and thought it might make a good nightlight for his room. It is the Ge 17457 Twinkle Star Tap Light.  The cool thing about this is you tap it on and it stays on for about 30 minutes then shuts itself off. So I don't have to sneak back in and turn off his lights.

The other super cool thing is that it projects a nice light blue set of stars and crescent moon onto the ceiling and honestly, it's really cool to look at. This projection covers the entire ceiling which is also nice. Every time we turn it on, we remark how cool it is and how this is the best night light ever.

So, if you are in the market for a night light, this one is really very cool. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment