Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This really glows

My son got this for his 6th birthday. And I am embarrassed that I don't know who gave it to him. We were at a splash park and you know how kids are when they open presents. Anyway, to whoever gave this to us thank you.

My son loves it. He plays with it and doodles on it and does the stencils and everything. Now, this might not seem like a big deal for a 6 yr old, but mine hates to draw, color, write or do anything that requires holding a pencil, crayon, pen or marker. The fact that he can't seem to put this down is nothing short of amazing!

It is also nicely put together. Everything it comes with has it's spot so it's easy to keep it together. The only downside is that the tablet does glow in the dark on it's own. It's not really a big deal, just saying it does. The fun bonus is that the glow pen is like a black light and my son has been playing with that as a sort of flashlight on it's own.

I find I like playing with it too. It's a lot of fun. So, if you are a parent, whose child is resisting drawing and you are thinking of trying different things, I do recommend this.