Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Freakin Awesome!!!

I've just seen The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor for my 3rd time in as many days. My son, who is six, is currently in love with this movie.  I have to agree. It's friggin AWESOME!  There are Yetis.  Awesome, kick ass yetis. The big battle is between terra cotta warriors and a bunch of zombies. The zombies are the good guys. And it's awesome! There is nothing not to like about this movie.

Extra special bonus, my son has been completely obsessed with Emperor Chin for about 1/2 a year now and with the great wall and with the Terra Cotta Warriors. And so, putting that all together into a mummy movie?  He's in heaven.  And yes, he is aware that the real emperor probably wasn't mummified and wasn't turned into Terra Cotta, he just loves the idea of it.  Oh - and did I forget to mention that the evil emperor guy has super powers?  Yeah - he can control the elements. As far as evil bad guys go - he rocks.

Spoiler alert - The Yak, yacks. It's funny. Trust me.