Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Banana Babies

I have come to realize over the last few weeks that I love banana babies from Diana's Bananas. I first bought them because my son wanted them. I thought - well, it's a banana, it's not totally unhealthy.

Then I tried one. It's so delish. And you don't feel guilty about eating it because, it's a banana. It has replaced any thought I have of eating ice cream while watching tv. I literally buy two boxes at a time because between me and my son, we are going through these at an alarming pace.

It's easy, clean, on a stick, no mess delicious goodness in chocolate. And now, seeing the website, I see that they have a nut covered banana too!  So, I need to talk to the manager of my supermarket and tell them to get the nut variety in stock.

Long story short, if you are on a diet, but like desert, get these bananas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment